Nothing to say other than it's everything you wanted to hear in what Oprah states as "One of the most powerful interviews" she has done. You'd be a fool to disgaree.
- What attracted the church-going, sweetheart dubbed "The voice" to "bad news" Bobby Brown
- In-depth look into their tumultuous, and sometimes abusive relationship
- Addiction to sex, coke and weed
- Breakdown of her marriage
- The day she finally walked out
- Effect the relationship had on their teenage daughter Bobby Kristina
- Michael Jackson's passing
- Inspiration behind songs lifted from new album 'I Look to You'
- Whether she's drug-free
Whitney has a mean swagger in front of the audience. I remember fancying Whitney along with the likes of Beyoncé, Chilli (TLC) and Monica circa 'My Love is Your Love', not ashamed to say. After seeing pics of her looking rather crack-ish for obvious reasons (no disrespect of course), she looks rejuvenated and radiant like she's thrownback to them times.
Back to the interview, tell me that wasn't gripping. Go on I dare ya! Oprah is the bawse.
Moral of the story: You can be blessed with talent and beauty, all the money, praise and adulation you could wish for yet still not be happy/content. This proves celebrities are real people. More shallow and insecure than you and I in a lot of cases. To think, that's what many aspiring artists hope to be. Do what you want to do for yourself; external factors don't usually help internally (no Rev Run).